Tet has too many delicious dishes that cannot be denied, in addition to the attractiveness of confectionery and carbonated drinks … causing many people to fall into the scene of overeating. Consequently, after Tet, not only the waistline is at risk of “bulging” visibly, our health is also alarming because the body loads a large amount of protein and refined sugar. Too much substance intake with not exercising makes the body sluggish, uncomfortable and tired. This is also the time to purify your body to get rid of excess substances and toxins. Here are some helpful tips to cleanse your body after Tet:
Cleanse your body to help you get in shape and improve your health
Reset to sleep
Tet is an opportunity for family reunions and to meet friends. Before the fun, we can forget to sleep to indulge in partying, blessing. Since then, sleep is also significantly affected when you sleep later than usual, even staying up through the night, then waking up later to make up for lost sleep.
Changing the schedule of activities also causes your biological clock to change. As a result, when Tet is over, you return to your normal work/school schedule while your sleep has changed, causing your body to become tired and exhausted.
Therefore, for your body to regain “form” after Tet, the first thing to do is to repeat the right sleep and enough time to preserve your health!
Exercise and sports
As soon as Tet ends, you need to be motivated to return to the exercises you have participated in.
Exercise not only has a positive effect on weight and physique, but also helps the body relax and relax more. This is essential to help you “re-fresh” your body after a series of Tet holidays just eating and playing constantly.
In addition, during exercise, your body will sweat – a form of releasing excess energy and salt in the body, helping the body purify and remove toxins optimally.
Adjust a low-protein, high-green vegetable diet
Protein-rich meat is the dish that you overeat during the Tet holiday. Therefore, when you return to a normal orbit, you can limit the intake of these foods to the body, avoid being “overeating” and overloaded.
Along with that, you should increase the amount of green vegetables and fruits to supplement vitamins and minerals to help the body increase resistance. Positive foods that you should befriending after Tet are:
Lentils: The abundant fiber in calm beans helps to support good digestion, and at the same time removes harmful substances from the intestines to be eliminated from the body.
Cabbage: This familiar and simple dish is extremely healthy for the days after Tet. Because it contains glucosinolates
Enzyem enhancement effect, helps the body purify and eliminate carcinogens from the body.
– Pickled vegetables: Fermented foods such as sauerkraut, pickled vegetables contain probiotics, which can help improve bloating and other digestive symptoms. At the same time, this substance also contributes to strengthening the body’s immune system, helping the body fight off pathogens from the outside environment.
Add in succulent berries or a fruit smoothie
Referring to body purification, it is impossible not to mention fruit drinks. This food group not only provides a large amount of vitamins for the body, but also helps to effectively eliminate toxins. There are some popular and healthy fruit juices that you can refer to the following menu:
– Apple and vegetable juice to help with blood detoxification: Prepare green apple, celery, cucumber, lemon juice, ginger and kale. Crushed with water, filtered through the sieve to remove the pulp will produce extremely healthy juices.
– Carrot juice helps to detoxify the lymphatic system: Carrot juice can combine with apple, pineapple and ginger, providing a rich source of vitamins B and K, helping to detoxify and purify the body effectively.
– Liver and intestinal detoxification from flaxseed drinking water: Flaxseeds contain a lot of fiber, Omega3 fatty acids and antioxidants, helping to enhance the liver’s detoxifying function.
Make water your main drink of choice
Nothing cleanses your body like water, which flushes toxins out of your system all day long. Drink at least two quarts of water every day to keep the toxins from building up.
- Carry a water bottle with you during the day so that you can stay hydrated on the go.
- If you have trouble drinking glass after glass of water, get hydrated by drinking decaffeinated tea or eating watery vegetables and fruits, like watermelon, apples, berries, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce and carrots.